Friday, October 10, 2008

Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me

Kepala tgh serabut skrg...tgh dok2 pk DIA, buka email aku dpt lagu ni dripda DIA....perlukah aku memaafkan DIA...??

Boomp3.com


It still feels like our first night together

Feels like the first kiss and
It's gettin' better baby
No one can better this
I'm still hold on and you're still the one
The first time our eyes met it's the same feelin' I get
Only feels much stronger and I wanna love ya longer
You still turn the fire on

So If you're feelin' lonely.. don't
You're the only one I'd ever want
I only wanna make it good
So if I love ya a little more than I should

Please forgive me I know not what I do
Please forgive me I can't stop lovin' you
Don't deny me

This pain I'm going through
Please forgive me
If I need ya like I do
Please believe me
Every word I say is true
Please forgive me I can't stop loving you
Still feels like our best times are together
Feels like the first touch

We're still gettin' closer baby
Can't get close enough I'm still holdin' on
You're still number one I remember the smell of your skin
I remember everything
I remember all your moves
I remember you
I remember the nights ya know I still do

One thing I'm sure of
Is the way we make love
And the one thing I depend on
Is for us to stay strong
With every word and every breath I'm prayin'
That's why I'm sayin'...

4 comments:

IamYonna said...

lagu lame ni.
best :)

err awat font kecik sgt :p

faridmw said...

salam.. sedap lagu ni.. hehehe

Honey Bee said...

Dlm situasi mcm nie baik ikut grk hati. Jgn ikut hati plk...

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Yeah...
Kadang3 hidup ni memang la camni..